Estate Planning Basics
Seniors, new parents, mid-lifers, and other DIY-types who want all of the need-to-know information about estate planning in clear, plain English without overwhelming details.
REASONS TO BUY THIS NEW EDITION:
• Covers the basics of estate planning, including:
- why you need a simple will
- easy ways to avoid probate
- pros and cons of using a living trust, and
- the facts about health care directives and powers of attorney.
• Streamlined for regular people, leaving out complexities that apply only to the very wealthy.
• Prepares readers to start planning their estate – either with an attorney, or on their own.
• This new edition explains how the latest tax laws affect the estate plans of regular folks